Copyright © 2017 Bangmod Hospital. All rights reserved l Powered by Biz idea
1.1 The wound must not come into contact with water for 2-7 days, depending on the type of surgery.
1.2 Apply a cold pack for the first 48 hours after the surgery to reduce swelling and bleeding.
1.3 After 48 hours, apply a warm pack and cold pack alternately to reduce swelling.
1.4 Clean the wound by coating a cotton stick with NSS to remove the stain and apply bees wax to disinfect 2 times a day, morning-evening.
1.5 Lay in the Fowler’s position to reduce the swelling around the eyes for good blood circulation.
1.6 Have a normal diet.
There are 2 types, which are the external surgery and the internal suturing surgery.
1.1 The external surgery cuts out excess skin and fat.
1.2 The internal suturing surgery is only a small suture with less wound and quick healing, using absorbable sutures.
Suggestions for after the nose augmentation surgery
1. Avoid bumping around the nose.
2. Take the medicine according to the treatment plan of the doctor.
3. After the surgery, plaster will be placed on the nose ridge for 2 days. Then, it can be removed.
4. Around the edge of the wound, there will be absorbable sutures. The wound must not touch water for 5+7 days. The absorbable sutures will be absorbed by themselves without cutting. Clean the wound with NSS and apply Betadine around the wound every morning-evening. Do not scratch around the edge of the wound.
5. Apply a cold pack in the first 48 hours. Then, apply a warm pack and cold pack alternately every day until completing 1 week. Apply as much as you want. If you have a lot of time, apply often.
6. In the first 2-3 days, lay in the Fowler’s position in 45-90 degrees.
7. Have a normal diet if you believe the food is not unhealthy. Avoid having the following food for 1 week: fermented food, pickled fish, and seafood. Abstain from alcoholic drinks and smoking in the first 1-2 weeks.
8. See the doctor according to the doctor’s appointment for check-up after completing 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months.
9. Explain to patients about seeing the doctor before the appointment if an abnormality is found.
Suggestions about the cinching suture
1. Avoid opening mouth wide open or laughing for 2 weeks after the surgery.
2. Explain to the patients that swelling above the upper lips and strain around the suture are normal and will get better every day. You will have these symptoms in the first 1-2 weeks.
3. Absorbable sutures will absorb by itself without cutting.
4. Clean the wound with NSS and apply Betadine around the nostrils every morning-evening.
5. Take the medicine according to the treatment plan of the doctor.
The prominent point is that it looks natural and safe with less swelling, quick healing and less recuperation time. You can go home straightaway after the surgery. The materials used are imported from the Unites States of America. The special properties are that it is soft silicone.
Cinching suture: Advantages – No external surgery wound, no need to cut the suture, and less bruising.
Disadvantages – Have a chance of becoming loosened and it is not permanent.
Alar plasty: Advantages – Can reduce the nostrils, suitable for those who have wide nostrils with splayed and thick nasal flares.
Disadvantages – Have a wound around the nostrils with the chance of having hypertrophic scar. After the surgery, it cannot go back to its normal condition if you do not like it.
It is nose augmentation with hidden wound in the nostrils and nose tip. You can see all structures.
Closed Type: Advantages - There is a wound hidden inside the nostrils.
- Less bruising
- Less surgery time; less recuperation time
Disadvantages – Unable to see the whole structure of the nose
- Unable to correct the nose structure, such as broken nose or deviated nose ridge
- Silicone has a chance to become tilted and distorted.
Open Type: Advantages – Able to see the whole structure of the nose
- Able to correct the nose structure, such as broken nose, tilted nose, or deviated nose ridge
Disadvantages – Have a surgery wound around the nose tip
- More bruising than the closed type
- Takes more surgery time and more recuperation time
The advantage is it prevents the silicone from touching the skin around the nose tip by preventing the risk from perforation. The disadvantage is that the cartilage may not be in the desired position. In case of having thin skin, it can be felt until finding the cartilage joint. This is suitable for patients with short nose tip and want to make it longer and correction case in which the silicone is perforated at the nose tip, and stiff and thin nose tip.
Nose augmentation according to the previous nose base structure can lift up the nose ridge but not too prominent. When finished, it is safe. The nose tip is not stiff. It is defined and natural, beautiful from all angles. The more you look, the more beautiful it is.
Mini-abdominoplasty with no movement of navel
This method is surgery by taking out the skin and fat of the lower abdomen (below the navel) and suturing the lower muscles to be more firm. The surgery wound will be hidden around the bikini line, like a caesarean surgery wound, with no wound around the navel. This method is surgery with less surgery wound and emphasizes correcting problems mainly around the lower abdomen (under the navel).
The results after the surgery: The lower abdomen will be more tight and the lower abdominal muscles more firm.
- Correct sagging and stretch marks of the lower skin.
- Correct muscles that are separated or sagging from giving birth around the lower abdomen.
- Remove all excess fat around the lower abdomen.
- Smaller surgery wound than Full-abdominoplasty and no surgery wound around the navel.
- Less pain after the surgery and less recuperation time than Full-abdominoplasty.
- Unable to correct sagging and stretch marks of the upper skin (above the navel).
- Unable to correct separated or the sagging muscles from giving birth around the upper abdomen (above the navel).
Full-abdominoplasty with the movement of navel
This method is surgery by taking out the skin and fat of the lower abdomen (under the navel) and suturing the lower and upper muscles to be more firm. Then, pulling the upper abdomen to cover the lower abdomen with the movement of the navel and reshaping the navel. The surgery wound will be hidden around the bikini line, like in the caesarean surgery, with a wound around the navel. This method is surgery that emphasizes correcting problems in all parts of the abdomen, both lower and upper parts. Therefore, it is suitable for those who have a lot of sagging of the abdomen in both upper and lower parts.
The results after the abdominoplasty in both upper and lower parts is more tightness. The abdomen muscles in both upper and lower parts will become more firm.
- Correct the sagging of the skin in both upper and lower parts.
- Correct separated or sagging muscles from giving birth in both upper and lower parts.
- It is a method to remove the excess fat around the lower abdomen as much as possible.
- The surgery wound is longer than other methods and there is a surgery wound around the navel.
- More pain after the surgery and takes more recuperation time after the surgery than other methods.
It is the process of removing the excess fat under the skin layer by using liposuction equipment, such as VASER (Ultrasound assisted liposuction), Power assisted liposuction, LASER assisted liposuction, Bodytite (Radtiofrequency assisted liposuction), etc.
This method is suitable for those who have a lot of accumulated fat but the skin is not sagging and there is no separation of the muscle layers.
Results after the surgery: You will feel that the abdomen is thinner because the accumulated fat is gone, but the skin and the muscles will not be more firm or tighter than with other methods.
- No long surgery wound
- Less pain and less recuperation time than other methods
- Unable to treat a lot of skin sagging
- Unable to treat separated or sagging muscles from giving birth
- Unable to treat stretch marks around the abdomen
This is surgery by taking out the skin and fat of the lower abdomen (under the navel) and suturing the lower muscles to be more firm. The surgery wound will be hidden around the bikini line, like in the caesarean surgery, with no wound around the navel. This method is surgery with less surgery pain and emphasizes correcting problems mainly around the lower abdomen (under the navel).
Results after the surgery: The lower abdomen will be more tight and the lower abdominal muscles more firm.
- Correct sagging and stretch marks of the lower skin.
- Correct separated or sagging muscles from giving birth around the lower abdomen.
- Remove the excess fat around the lower abdomen.
- Smaller surgery wound than Full-abdominoplasty and no surgery wound around the navel.
- Less pain and recuperation time after the surgery than Full-abdominoplasty.
- Unable to correct the sagging and stretch marks of the upper skin (above the navel).
- Unable to correct separated or sagging skin from giving birth around the upper part of the abdomen (above the navel).
“Bangmod Techniques” can do horn chestnut-shaped lips without cutting the flesh around the lips to prevent too thin lips, which might reveal the teeth or a gummy smile from making horn chestnut-shaped lips with normal techniques that cut out the side of the lips, which may cause the mouth to not close firmly, thin lips, and gummy smile. For beautiful 3-dimensional horn chestnut-shaped lips, the lips will slightly bulge. “Bangmod Techniques” allows a more dimensioned horn chestnut-shaped lips with slight bulge at the middle of the upper lip, increasing the charm of the lips. The doctor will suture with absorbable sutures and hide the wound inside the mouth. The wound will heal quickly and look more natural.
At Bangmod Hospital, we have a professional medical team specifically for cosmetic surgery and breast surgery with more than 30 years experience. The breast surgery covers 4 aspects, which are:
1. Breast Augmentation
Bangmod Hospital is long famous for breast augmentation and with the latest technology of Endoscopic Breast Augmentation and Breast Augmentation by Dual Plane and Subfascial Plane. You will have new breasts that looks more natural, less capsular contracture, less surgery wound, less pain, and quicker recuperation time.
2. Breast Reduction
For those who have big breasts, you might have problems with aching shoulders and necks, which make it difficult to wear clothes, exercise, or socialize. Breast reduction can treat and lift the breasts, move the areola, and reduce the areola to a suitable size in a single surgery.
3. Breast lift / Mastopexy
For those who have sagging breasts, which may come from several reasons, such as old age, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or losing too much weight, the breast lift surgery is currently the best solution. With the technology / developed medical technique, the surgery wound will be smaller, there will be less pain, and you will have a more beautiful and natural look.
4. Breast Reconstruction
For those who have breast cancer and need to remove the breasts, we can enlarge the breasts by using TRAM/LD reconstruction and Implant based reconstruction as well as building the areola and nipples to replace the old ones.
Hard breasts are the most commonly found medical complications for those who have breast augmentation. Some people have nice breasts after the augmentation but the breasts become hard after 2-3 years. If they are too hard, they might be a chance of deformation and it must be corrected.
The reason for having hard breasts comes from large size augmentation. In the long term, the breasts will become hardened from too big a size, which stimulates the body to create membrane that wrap around it.
How to prevent/treat/correct hard breasts
Before the surgery: Choose a material that suits your body. It must not be too big. Also, choose mentor silicone and put it under the muscles.
During the surgery: Good technique, less blood loss, and less infection during the surgery can help the breasts to not become hardened.
After the surgery: Take good care of yourself and massage the breasts properly and frequently.
From the research around the world, it was found that the material which is a standard silicone bag is not a substance that can cause cancer and does not increase the chance of having breast cancer. Therefore, those who have and do not have breast augmentation will have an equal chance of having breast cancer.
Moreover, we can screen for breast cancer after having the breast augmentation and by mammogram or ultrasound as normal.
In the breast augmentation, whether above or below the muscles, the material will be inserted under the breast gland and the duct. Therefore, the duct will not be affected and you can breastfeed as normal. You will also have the feeling around the areola and nipples as usual. The breast augmentation does not affect the nerves that go to the nipples. Therefore, the feeling is the same, you won’t lose feeling.
For breast augmentation surgery, there are 4 places for the surgery wound to choose from. They are the armpit, under the breast, areola, and navel. The materials can be inserted through these wounds. However, currently, there are 2 popular methods, which are:
1. Axillary incision: The advantages are the wound is less noticeable. It will be hidden in the armpits. The wound will be more beautiful, especially in those who have less flesh of the breasts and there is no flesh of the breasts to cover the wound under the breasts, surgery in the armpit is better. Also, those who easily have keloid, it is better to hide the wound in the armpit. This is the method that actresses and most people like to choose. However, this method requires more expertise of the doctor.
2. Inframammary incision: The advantages are that it can be easily done with less pain. However, there is more chance of seeing the scar.
To choose the appropriate size and shape for the breast augmentation, the doctor must rely on the detailed measurements of the previous flesh of breasts, the width, the length of the chest structure, the size of the chest base, and the thickness of the skin and the fat layer, which are different in each person.
The breast augmentation with silicone that is bigger than the body structure causes many disadvantages in the long term, such as:
1. Too heavy silicone can cause the breasts to sag easily.
2. A size that is too big makes the breasts look unnatural and you will feel the material.
3. A size that is too big will stimulate the body to create membranes that will wrap around, which will harden and deform the breasts in the future.
Therefore, if you want to have breast augmentation, consult the doctor for detailed measurements and choose a size that suits your body.
The types of silicone and the materials that are used with the breast augmentation affect the naturalness of the breasts. Textured silicone has a chance to have less membranes than smooth silicone in the long term. The tear-drop silicone will provide more natural shape than the round one.
1. Between the round shape and tear-drop shape, both of them have different advantages and disadvantages. The round shape will have both upper and lower bulge with more upper breasts. If you want to look beautiful in clothes with more breasts, choose the round shape. If you want a more natural look, choose the tear-drop chest.
2. Choose the skin of the silicone: smooth or mentor
The advantages of the smooth skin is that it is cheaper and easier to put in. However, it has more chance of having membranes, which can harden the breasts.
The mentor skin is better than the smooth skin because the mentor skin is made to diffuse the force. Therefore, there is less chance to have membranes and hardened breasts. It looks more natural but the price is higher than the smooth skin.
1. Inject the local anesthetic instead of inhaling: Safer, especially with elderly people since there will be no risks of complications from inhaling the anesthetic.
2. Faster surgery, only 2-3 hours: Less bruising of the tissue and less recuperation time; back to normal quicker.
3. Can have Superficial Musculo Aponeurotic System (SMAS): Results in more naturalness and more permanent.
4. Able to choose only the problem part by dividing the face into 4 sections, which are the forehead, the upper face, the lower face, and neck.
Superficial Musculo Aponeurotic System (SMAS is a face lift that is suitable with the face of Asian people since it is a lift under the skin layer, which provides more natural look, is more permanent, and causes less bruising.
In traditional surgery, patients can go home straightaway or recuperate at the hospital for 1-2 days and can go back to work in approximately 1 week.
1. Temporal lift is to lift the dropped brow, correct crow’s feet at the brow, and tighten the upper face by lifting the cheekbone.
2. Midface lift is to lift the cheekbone, which will tighten the midface.
3. Lower face lift is to correct the nasolabial fold and marionette line, tighten the lower face, and lift sagging parts in the lower face, which provide a V-shape face.
4. Neck lift is to tighten the neck and reduce sagging and neck wattle to suit a younger face.
The face is divided into 4 sections, which are the forehead, upper face, lower face, and neck.